Friday, December 9, 2011

Confusing Roads

     My teacher once told us that in order to be somebody some day you have to go beyond the norm.  People follow trends, and being one is the death of your dreams.  I wonder if this applies to family circumstances. Father's family had been a pain in that backside for all I can remember.  He and the rest of them are dream killers- well, at least for a very few ones which are fewer than the number of my nostrils.  I don't know what has got into them but it did crushed the very last of my self confidence. 
     Any how I manage to get out of their clutch but remain traumatized for the rest of my years.  Here I write what i think that would exorcise me if not purge me of my untimely demise of their behavior. I believe every thing started with jealousy which is rather stupid for they have more than what the rest of humanity is living with.  
     It should had been a good life for us if not for the family's crazy notion that nobody and they mean nobody should go beyond them, even us their children and nieces and nephews. If their parents were alive, they should have gotten a very sore spanking that they won't be able to sit for a month. Too bad the Grands left us too early.
     I was feeling bad for the teachers who had encouraged us but in the end, we were not able to show them what we are capable of.  What's more confusing is that the  family who are supposed to be their behind us are the ones who pushes us off the cliff.  This is cannibalism without them realizing it.  Destroying those that are in compete with them.  
     Now... should I eat them as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment